Back to the Future Part III (1990)
Back to the Future Part III Quote: “Your future hasn’t been written yet, no one’s has. Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.” – Dr. Emmett Brown
“Back to the Future Part III” is a master class in how to make a time-travel comedy. It’s a love letter to Old Hollywood Westerns. And it’s the final note in a legendary trilogy.
Guest host Kevin Brackett (Reel Spoilers podcast) joins Ash and Gene this week to discuss the countless callbacks, outstanding action, and brilliant performances that elevated what some consider the weakest of the Back to the Future series.
We get into Christopher Lloyd’s puppy-dog brown eyes, the Back to the Future theme park ride, elaborate dioramas, the movie’s “Gilligan’s Island” tendencies, Gene’s Two-DeLorean Conundrum, and a hotly debated ending that involves a small child pointing at his genitals.
Plot Summary: “Back to the Future Part III” In this final chapter, Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) obtains a 70-year-old message from the time-traveling Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd), in which he informs Marty that he has retired to a small town in the Old West. Marty then finds out that the Doc was murdered shortly after sending the letter. In order to save his friend, Marty will have to travel back in time, disentangle a lovestruck Doc from a local schoolmarm, and repair the DeLorean — all while avoiding a posse of gunslingers.
- Android: http://shatthemovies.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: http://shatthemovies.com/itunes
- Twitch: http://shatthemovies.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop / Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite