If Looks Could Kill (1991)
If Looks Could Kill Quote: “The Bar’s Closed” – Mrs. Grober
I’ve you’ve ever wondered why Richard Grieco never made it on the big screen, this 1991 box office flop might be to blame. But was “If Looks Could Kill” really all that bad?
The supporting cast is fantastic, the parody of James Bond films is a lot of fun, the sex appeal is there, and the memorable one-liners keep you smiling.
But this movie is far from perfect. Grieco’s face looks rubbery, he’s in his mid-20s, and the plot really doesn’t make sense. Who sends their kid to France for failing French?
Hear why Ash thinks Tom Cruise is the last true action star, why Gene shaved his arms, and why Big D made a trip to the public library in this edition of “Shat The Movies.”
Plot Summary: “If Looks Could Kill” Before he can graduate, cocky high school student Michael Corben (Richard Grieco) travels to France on a school trip to earn a missing French credit. But when a British intelligence agent mistakes Michael for a spy of the same name, they rush him to headquarters and assign him to capture the evil Augustus Steranko (Roger Rees), using a plethora of espionage gadgetry. Michael has the time of his life — until he crosses paths with two assassins (Tom Rack, Carole Davis) who want him dead.
- Android: http://shatthemovies.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: http://shatthemovies.com/itunes
- Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/social-media
Help Support the Podcast
- Commission Movie: http://shatthemovies.com/support
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: http://shatthemovies.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Leave Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: email@example.com
- Our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite