Mac and Me (1988)
Mac and Me Quote: “Swim to the side Eric! Swim!” [As Eric falls off a cliff in his wheelchair] – Debbie
Can a movie based on commercial relationships be so bad, it’s excellent? That was the question posed by Jim B & family when he commissioned the 1988 rip-off of ET, #MacAndMe.
Big D uses a sick day, so Rog invites his cohosts of @TheFloridaMen, Benny & Mister C to review the film that Paul Rudd turned into a cult classic through his numerous appearances on the Conan O’Brien Show.
Benny admires the interior decorating skills of the young alien while filmmaker Mister C theorizes MAC’s alien race went extinct due to vacuum cleaners. All three hosts feel cheated that neither Ronald McDonald nor the San Francisco 49ers showed up to their birthday parties.
So, sit back, grab a straw, and enjoy the healthy products of our corporate overlords. It’s the latest episode of STM.
Plot Summary: “Mac and Me” A Mysterious Alien Creature (MAC) escaping from nefarious NASA agents, is befriended by a young boy in a wheelchair. Together, they try to find MAC’s family from whom he has been separated.
- Android: http://shatthemovies.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: http://shatthemovies.com/itunes
- Twitch: http://shatthemovies.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop / Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite