Back to the Future Part II
Back to the Future Part II Quote: “Time traveling is just too dangerous.” – Dr. Emmett Brown:
Most sequels give us more of the same. “Back to The Future Part II” changed the game by giving us a world we’d never seen: hoverboards, Pac-Fax, VistaGlide, and filming two sequels back-to-back with cross-promotion embedded in the movie.
But bigger isn’t always better. Losing “Back to the Future” stars Crispin Glover and Claudia Wells made some scenes awkward and (with the help of prosthetics) borderline creepy. And why does every 40-year-old in this movie sound like she’s 70?
The time travel gets a little sloppy, but we learn a lot about the Shat The Movies crew when it comes to bending the laws of physics. Big D fears losing his daughter to the Butterfly Effect. Roger Roeper believes he’d become Batman, and Kerri Gross just needs some help with her taxes and investments.
Also in this episode:
- The dark alternate ending where Lorraine kills Biff
- Roger drools over “Rick and Morty”
- A soundtrack surprise
- the Great Hoverboard Hoax
- Thomas F. Wilson is the real hero of the franchise
- Doc Brown is a massive hypocrite
- How the DeLorean was refurbished after years of theft
- The Shat The Movies crew give their 18-year-old selves life advice.
So strap on your eyebrows, Shat fans, for this early morning recording of “Back to The Future Part II!”
Plot Summary: “Back to the Future Part II” In this zany sequel, time-traveling duo Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) and Dr. Emmett Brown (Christopher Lloyd) return from saving Marty’s future son from disaster, only to discover their own time transformed. In this nightmarish version of Hill Valley, Marty’s father has been murdered and Biff Tannen, Marty’s nemesis, has profited. After uncovering the secret to Biff’s success — a sports almanac from the future — Marty and the Doc embark on a quest to repair the space-time continuum.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite