Predator Quote: “Long Tall Sally, she built sweet, she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I’m gonna have me some fun, I’m gonna have me some fun, I’m gonna have me some fun.” – Sergeant Mac Eliot
It’s our 100th movie review! And we’ve been saving one very special movie for this massive milestone. Tear off your shirt, flex your freedom, and GET TO THE CHOPPAH! It’s “Predator” time.
Let’s go back to 1987, when Schwarzenegger was Apex Arnold, military tactics meant nothing in movies, on-set cocaine binges were an daily occurrence, and Jesse Ventura yelled things no governor would dream of saying.
Discover Gene Lyons’ obsession with WWE wrestling, Roger Roeper’s obsession with telling everyone they just said what he was about to say, and Billy Duke’s obsession with sweating a lot.
Did you know Jean-Claude Van Damme was the original alien in “Predator”? Big D tells about how the Muscles for Brussels tried to turn the Predator into a kickboxer from out of space and why Van Damme told film executives to kiss his balls.
Learn more than you ever wanted to about mini-guns, jungle recon, and thermal imaging. And hear about how Sonny Landham was assigned a bodyguard to protect the natives he encountered.
Plot Summary: “Predator” Dutch (Arnold Schwarzenegger), a soldier of fortune, is hired by the U.S. government to secretly rescue a group of politicians trapped in Guatemala. But when Dutch and his team, which includes weapons expert Blain (Jesse Ventura) and CIA agent George (Carl Weathers), land in Central America, something is gravely wrong. After finding a string of dead bodies, the crew discovers they are being hunted by a brutal creature with superhuman strength and the ability to disappear into its surroundings.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite