My Science Project (1985)
My Science Project Quote: “I’m cool, you’re cool, we’re cool, thank you, good night!” – Vince
When it comes to your 200th movie, you can’t just go with any old motion picture. You need something mid-80s with a time-traveling teen, a cool car, a wacky scientist, dangerous enemies, and an awkward romance. That’s why Shat The Movies is proud to celebrate its bicentennial with everyone’s favorite 1985 time machine movie: “My Science Project.”
The shat flies fast and furious as we talk about overused nerd tropes, a psychotic Dennis Hopper, adolescent terrorism, T-Rex abuse, and abysmal costuming.
When Fisher Stevens is the highlight of your movie and even Big D can’t get into the sci-fi fun, you know there’s trouble. Anyone who’s been listening for the past 199 movies knows “My Science Project” is prime Shat material.
Plot Summary: “My Science Project” A teen (John Stockwell) and his girlfriend (Danielle von Zerneck) raid a military junkyard and find a time-travel contraption from a UFO.
- Android: http://shatthemovies.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: http://shatthemovies.com/itunes
- Twitch: http://shatthemovies.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop / Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite