Predator 2 (1990)
Predator 2 Quote: “You can’t see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin” – King Willie
Predator rocked the barrier between action and sci-fi when Arnold Schwarzenegger battled a new kind of enemy in 1987. This isn’t that movie. On its face, taking the thrilling Predator formula and applying it to an urban setting makes for a good movie. Throw in big names like Danny Glover, Bill Paxton, and Gary Busey, and you should have a blockbuster. So how did 1990’s Predator 2 fail? We’ll tell you how!
Plot Summary: “Predator 2” Los Angeles is enduring a heat wave and a crime wave, so the pressure on police officer Michael Harrigan (Danny Glover) to solve a strange string of murders is mounting. Harrigan thinks the culprit can be found among the warring gangs and drug cartels, but FBI Special Agent Peter Keyes (Gary Busey) knows the horrible truth: Their killer is a fearsome extraterrestrial (Kevin Peter Hall) with keen hunting abilities that include superior night vision and the power to make itself invisible.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite