WHY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
COMMISSION A PERSONAL MOVIE REVIEW
Are you tired of waiting for your favorite movie from the ‘80s or ‘90s to be reviewed? Then why not cut the line, and help support the podcast with a personal Shat the Movies Commission. The process is very simple:
- Email us your movie selection to ensure that the film is appropriate and that we are up to the task.
- Donate anything over $150 (whatever you can afford) through our Venmo or Paypal. We appreciate you using Venmo when possible because Paypal takes a nice big cut out of every donation we receive and every penny counts… if not Paypal will work.
- We will then add your movie commission to the first available date in our release calendar.
- Either call in a voicemail to (914-719-7428), send in a voice memo or send an email with your memories of the movie and why you chose to commission it.
- Finally, sit back and wait to hear your personal “Shat the Movies” commissioned podcast review.
DONATE SUPPORT WITH PAYPAL
Make a one-time donation or set up a small monthly contribution to the podcast through our PayPal account with any major credit/debit card or existing PayPal account.
DONATE SUPPORT WITH VENMO
Consider donating a few dollars to the cause through our Venmo account using any major credit/debit card or existing Venmo account.
GET PODCAST MERCHANDISE
SHOP AMAZON TO SUPPORT
Shop on Amazon? Sure you do! Use this link, and Amazon will help pay for the podcast at no extra cost to you. Amazon donates a portion of each purchase straight to Shat Podcasts. That helps cover the cost of audio editing, web hosting, and recording equipment.
Fill out this short survey from our podcast host, letting possible advertisers learn more about our audience, to ensure their products are a good match for our listeners.