A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Quote: “There’s four letters in my name, Rod. How can there be enough room on your joint for four letters?” – Tina Gray
“A Nightmare on Elm Street” introduced us to a new slasher villain, a new horror universe, Johnny Depp and blood-fountain waterbeds. But 2/3 of our panel was not impressed with how it holds up in 2017. Wild imagination clashed with goofy execution. Classic lines were fumbled by idiot actors. What we’re saying is: Nightmare isn’t bad, but don’t waste Halloween watching it.
Plot Summary: “A Nightmare on Elm Street” In Wes Craven’s classic slasher film, several Midwestern teenagers fall prey to Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund), a disfigured midnight mangler who preys on the teenagers in their dreams — which, in turn, kills them in reality. After investigating the phenomenon, Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) begins to suspect that a dark secret kept by her and her friends’ parents may be the key to unraveling the mystery, but can Nancy and her boyfriend Glen (Johnny Depp) solve the puzzle before it’s too late?
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite