Braveheart Quote: “Every man dies, not every man really lives.” – William Wallace
Premature kilts, revised history, foppish Brits, Crossfit Scots, a 40-year-old Mel Gibson, a hot 9-year-old princess, undying love, and a romance nobody wanted to see. “Braveheart” brought a new degree of violence and complexity to the historical action genre and made 3 hours fly by.
Don’t miss Roger Roeper’s triumphant and sexually-charged return to Shat The Movies, Big D’s baffling discussion of black eyes, and Gene’s uncomfortably intimate recollections of his high school science teacher.
Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken, horse video: https://youtu.be/8-ucbJRkm-Y?t=1m4s
Plot Summary: “Braveheart”Tells the story of the legendary thirteenth century Scottish hero named William Wallace (Mel Gibson). Wallace rallies the Scottish against the English monarch and Edward I (Peter Hanly) after he suffers a personal tragedy by English soldiers. Wallace gathers a group of amateur warriors that is stronger than any English army.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite