Brewster’s Millions (1985)
Brewster’s Millions Quote: “I’m gonna teach you to hate spending money. I’m gonna make you so sick of spending money that the mere sight of it will make you wanna throw up!” – Rupert Horn
Listener Teddy N. noticed a Richard Pryor-shaped hole in the Shat The Movies library and decided to plug it with an underappreciated classic: “”Brewster’s Millions.””
In this episode, we remember a comedic genius in his prime with a knockout supporting cast. We also find out why Big D hates the Mets, who would play a $30 million Shat on Music Festival, and which Mortal Kombat movie is superior.
Along the way, we also quote Mase, celebrate a spicy John Candy, feed Big D all the rules he can stomach, hear voicemail from Hot Sauce Steve and Don Sauce, and read an “Interview with the Vampire” letter that touched our eternally damned souls.
Plot Summary: “Brewster’s Millions” After losing his position as a minor-league pitcher, Montgomery Brewster (Richard Pryor) learns his great-uncle has left him $300 million. To inherit it, Brewster must spend $30 million in 30 days under a complicated set of rules that forbid him from donating too much to charity or retaining any new assets when the period is up. Unable to share details about the will’s odd conditions with anyone, Brewster sets out to spend his money under the stern eye of paralegal Angela Drake (Lonette McKee).
- Android: http://shatthemovies.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: http://shatthemovies.com/itunes
- Twitch: http://shatthemovies.com/twitch
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop / Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite