Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Quote: “Tell ya what, dipshit. If you don’t like my policies you can come on down here and smooch my big ole’ white butt. Pucker up, buttercup” – Ed Rooney
If you’ve seen “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off,” you remember every scene. If you’ve never seen it, you probably still know the quotes, the sets, the characters. This movie distilled everything ’80s into a tight, fun, stylish package with a little bit of heart, to boot. But Ferris might not be the clever charmer you thought he was. Memories are funny like that.
Plot Summary: “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off“ Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) has an uncanny skill at cutting classes and getting away with it. Intending to make one last duck-out before graduation, Ferris calls in sick, “borrows” a Ferrari, and embarks on a one-day journey through the streets of Chicago. On Ferris’ trail is high school principal Rooney (Jeffrey Jones), determined to catch him in the act.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite