Flatliners Quote: “You bring the equipment, I’ll bring my balls.” – Nelson Wright
“Med students explore to see what might lie beyond death” might be the advertisement, but what we got was the old bait-and-switch. Instead of that exploration, Flatliners gives us pseudo-Freudian analysis delivered by 1990’s Brat Pack 2.0… all of which we found surprisingly enjoyable.
Plot Summary: “Flatliners” Seeking answers about the afterlife, Chicago medical student Nelson (Kiefer Sutherland) persuades his fellow pupils to help him end his life, and then resuscitate him in the nick of time. Atheist David (Kevin Bacon), playboy Joe (William Baldwin) and troubled Rachel (Julia Roberts) also journey into the unknown, looking for meaning in their own lives. As the experiments become more perilous, each is forced to contend with the paranormal consequences of trespassing on the other side.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite