Gremlins Quote: “Give him to me. I’ll take him to the kennel, they’ll put him to sleep. It will be quick and painless compared to what I would do to him.” – Ruby Deagle
Marty McFly, a typical American teenager of the Eighties, is accidentally sent back to his hometown of Hill Valley in 1955… Wait same town, wrong movie.
A horde of miniature green monsters tear through the small town of Kingston Falls after a mild-mannered bank teller Billy unwittingly unleashes the destructive powers of his new exotic pet. His failure to follow his pet’s three simple rules: No water (but beer is ok), no food after midnight, and no bright light lead to countless deaths and undoubtedly years of legal battles for the Peltzer family.
So, when your washing machine blows up or your TV goes on the fritz, before you call the repairman, turn on all the lights and look under all the beds. ‘Cause you never can tell, there just might be a gremlin in your house, or it just might be Billy Peltzer sabotaging your entire life.
Plot Summary: “Gremlins“ A gadget salesman is looking for a special gift for his son and finds one at a store in Chinatown. The shopkeeper is reluctant to sell him the “mogwai” but sells it to him with the warning to never expose him to bright light, water, or to feed him after midnight. All of this happens and the result is a gang of gremlins that decide to tear up the town on Christmas Eve.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite