Home Alone (1990)
Home Alone Quote: “Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association? ” — Kevin McCallister
Home Alone is the perfect modern Christmas movie: full of gags, pranks and warm messages about the holiday season… Or is it? Take a trip back to 1990 as we explore the parenting skills of the McAllisters, policing in the Chicago suburbs, airport security pre-9/11 and why Uncle Frank is such a dick.
Do you think the polka van was creepy? Do you think Old Man Marley was Jesus? Are you still afraid of the furnace in the basement? Let Shat The Movies refresh your memory, and relive all Home Alone’s classic moments with your three best movie buds.
Plot Summary: “Home Alone“ When bratty 8-year-old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) acts out the night before a family trip to Paris, his mother (Catherine O’Hara) makes him sleep in the attic. After the McCallisters mistakenly leave for the airport without Kevin, he awakens to an empty house and assumes his wish to have no family has come true. But his excitement sours when he realizes that two con men (Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern) plan to rob the McCallister residence, and that he alone must protect the family home.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite