Jurassic Park (1993)
Jurassic Park Quote: “Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration I’ve decided not to endorse your park.” – Dr. Alan Grant
The most iconic scenes in movie history, sexy Jeff Goldblum, goosebumps aplenty, a triceratops turd too high, hyperconfident scientists, unnecessary fence climbs and adorable velociraptors made 1993’s “Jurassic Park” a movie unlike any other.
Roger defends the strength of fiberglass. Gene actually has fun for once, and Kerri downs an entire bottle of wine before slurring through the entire Visitor Center action sequence. It’s a Shat The Movies 65 million years in the making!
Plot Summary: “Jurassic Park” Steven Spielberg’s massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen to tour an island theme park populated by dinosaurs created from prehistoric DNA. While the park’s mastermind, billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough), assures everyone that the facility is safe, they find out otherwise when various ferocious predators break free and go on the hunt.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop / Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite