Porky’s Quote: “This boy is deformed!” – Cherry Forever
Surprise: We kinda liked Porky’s. Also surprise: It’s wasn’t because of boobs (hardly any, actually) or jokes (so many bad ones). The 1981 Canadian-American teen sex comedy actually had some depth to it, dealing with child abuse, misogyny, racism, and possibly the fallout of war. Seriously!
Plot Summary: “Porky’s” High school friends Pee Wee (Dan Monahan), Tommy (Wyatt Knight), Billy (Mark Herrier) and Mickey (Roger Wilson) want to lose their virginity. But when they’re kicked out of a strip club after the owner, Porky (Chuck Mitchell), takes their money, they plot revenge. While they try to get back at him, they deal with other teen troubles, including Pee Wee’s worries that his “equipment” is shrinking, their sexually opinionated gym teacher (Kim Cattrall) and a spy hole in the girl’s locker room.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite