Road House (1989)
Road House Quote: “All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it’s absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.” – Dalton
“Road House” invented the good bad movie. But was it actually any good? Patrick Swayze was charming but grossly undersized. The script was quotable but largely nonsense. And did you know Road House is two words?
Whether you relished Sam Elliot’s smooth bass and glorious mane or cringed at the ridiculousness of tearing out throats, one thing is for sure: the boobs, butts, and bar fights were pure ’80s.
Plot Summary: “Road House” The Double Deuce is the meanest, loudest and rowdiest bar south of the Mason-Dixon Line, and Dalton (Patrick Swayze) has been hired to clean it up. He might not look like much, but the Ph.D.-educated bouncer proves he’s more than capable — busting the heads of troublemakers and turning the roadhouse into a jumping hot-spot. But Dalton’s romance with the gorgeous Dr. Clay (Kelly Lynch) puts him on the bad side of cutthroat local big shot Brad Wesley (Ben Gazzara).
- Android: http://shatthemovies.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: http://shatthemovies.com/itunes
- Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/social-media
Help Support the Podcast
- Commission Movie: http://shatthemovies.com/support
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: http://shatthemovies.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Leave Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: email@example.com
- Our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite