Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves Quote: “Well, Robin of Locksley, you’ve got balls of solid rock.” – Little John
Judging Kevin Costner’s “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” requires one simple question: Not “is it a good movie?” but “Is it worse than ‘Willow?” And, thank Alan Rickman, Robin hood is just a bit better. Still, horrible scripting, schizophrenic moods, hammy stunts, bad accents, and a mind-boggling 155 minute run time make “Prince of Thieves” the king of wasted potential.
Plot Summary: “Robin Hood Prince of Thieves” Nobleman crusader Robin of Locksley (Kevin Costner) breaks out of a Jerusalem prison with the help of Moorish fellow prisoner Azeem (Morgan Freeman) and travels back home to England. But upon arrival he discovers his dead father in the ruins of his family estate, killed by the vicious sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Rickman). Robin and Azeem join forces with outlaws Little John (Nick Brimble) and Will Scarlett (Christian Slater) to save the kingdom from the sheriff’s villainy.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite