Scarface Quote: “Say hello to my little friend.” – Tony Montana
Want the Shat Crew to really invest in a movie review? Give us something to relate to! Let Roger the vaper talk about life as a sorta’ Cuban. Let Big D talk about the proper use of an M16A1 grenade launcher. Let Gene explain foreign slang and immigration.
Listener Dale commissioned Al Pacino’s “Scarface,” opening the door to lengthy discussions of naming bongs, laughable riot scenes, questionable audio quality, whitewashed Latin-American roles, and why Roger doesn’t do cocaine.
The boys also lament Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio’s melodramatic shitshow of an acting job, talk way too much about the Synth Community, outline how “Scarface” mirrors “The Great Gatsby” and “Macbeth.”
Plot Summary: “Scarface” After getting a green card in exchange for assassinating a Cuban government official, Tony Montana (Al Pacino) stakes a claim on the drug trade in Miami. Viciously murdering anyone who stands in his way, Tony eventually becomes the biggest drug lord in the state, controlling nearly all the cocaine that comes through Miami. But increased pressure from the police, wars with Colombian drug cartels and his own drug-fueled paranoia serve to fuel the flames of his eventual downfall.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop / Merchandise: http://shatthemovies.com/shop
- Support with Paypal: http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://venmo.com/shatpodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey: http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review: http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies: http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Feeds & Social Media: http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail: (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Email: email@example.com
- Checkout our TV Podcasts: https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite