Starship Troopers (1997)
Starship Troopers Quote: “I expect the best and I give the best. Here’s the beer. Here’s the entertainment. Now have fun. That’s an order!” – Jean Rasczak
All hands on deck Set in the future, the story follows a young soldier named Johnny Rico and his exploits in the Mobile Infantry. Paul Verhoeven’s “Starship Troopers” mixes fun, smarts, action, sex and satire into a star-studded sci-fi package.
However a lot of people mistook it for cheeseball macho fluff. Let’s relive the terrifying Arachnids, quotable one-liners, Nazi-influenced propaganda pieces and — of course — the infamous co-ed shower scene.
Plot Summary: “Starship Troopers“ In the distant future, the Earth is at war with a race of giant alien insects. Little is known about the Bugs except that they are intent on the eradication of all human life. But there was a time before the war… A Mobile Infantry travels to distant alien planets to take the war to the Bugs. They are a ruthless enemy with only one mission: Survival of their species no matter what the cost…
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal – http://shatthemovies.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor’s Listener Survey – http://shatthemovies.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite