Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Quote: “Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!” – Raphael
Did you know 1990’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was the highest grossing independent film of all time? It was. Did you know creature master Jim Henson lent his magic to the film? He did? Did you know this is one of the most clever films ever written, inspiring countless other comic book movies? That one’s debatable.
Plot Summary: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” In New York, mysterious radioactive ooze has mutated four sewer turtles into talking, upright-walking, crime-fighting ninjas. The intrepid heroes — Michelangelo (Robbie Rist), Donatello (Corey Feldman), Raphael (Josh Pais) and Leonardo (Brian Tochi) — are trained in the Ninjutsu arts by their rat sensei, Splinter. When a villainous rogue ninja, who is a former pupil of Splinter, arrives and spreads lawlessness throughout the city, it’s up to the plucky turtles to stop him.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite