Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Terminator 2 Quote: “I have detailed files on human anatomy” – The T-800
“Terminator 2: Judgment Day” is the rare sequel that launched a franchise from good to unbelievably great. Does “Terminator 2” hold up after two decades? Absolutely.
This prime specimen of sci-fi action perfection has it all: Edward Furlong escaping in the aqueduct chase. Arnold Schwarzenegger shredding cop cars in the mini-gun shooting gallery. Robert Patrick jamming his finger through countless heads. Linda Hamilton cracking skulls and field-stripping rifles like a pro.
And if all of that doesn’t convince you to listen, imagine the joy of hearing Gene, Roger and Big D try to wrap their heads around time travel in a non-determinist universe. “Terminator 2” is God’s gift to blockbuster moviemaking, and Shat The Movies worships it.
Plot Summary: “Terminator 2: Judgment Day“ In this sequel set eleven years after “The Terminator,” young John Connor (Edward Furlong), the key to civilization’s victory over a future robot uprising, is the target of the shape-shifting T-1000 (Robert Patrick), a Terminator sent from the future to kill him. Another Terminator, the revamped T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger), has been sent back to protect the boy. As John and his mother (Linda Hamilton) go on the run with the T-800, the boy forms an unexpected bond with the robot.
Help Support the Podcast
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite