Tombstone Quote: “”You skin that smoke wagon and we’ll see what happens! (…) I’m gettin’ tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work! (…) I said throw down, boy!”” – Wyatt Earp
“Tombstone” packed in the stars: Kurt Russel, Val Kilmer, Sam Elliot, Bill Paxton, Dana Delaney, Powers Boothe, Charlton Heston, Jason Priestley, Steven Lang, Billy Bob Thornton and more. And it packed in the action with a relentless shoot-em-up pace. But did it pack as big a punch as we remember?
From historical accuracy to production quality, let’s cock the hammer on this 90’s western and explore some hot topics, including: how many shells and double-barreled shotgun holds, when it’s permissible to seek a new wife, how long after an assassination attempt you must wait to play billiards, and the difference between Doc Holliday and Doc Hollywood.
Plot Summary: “Tombstone“ Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) and his brothers, Morgan (Bill Paxton) and Virgil (Sam Elliott), have left their gunslinger ways behind them to settle down and start a business in the town of Tombstone, Ariz. While they aren’t looking to find trouble, trouble soon finds them when they become targets of the ruthless Cowboy gang. Now, together with Wyatt’s best friend, Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer), the brothers pick up their guns once more to restore order to a lawless land.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite