Weird Science (1985)
Weird Science Quote: “You know, there’s going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll… chips, dips, chains, whips… You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing” – Lisa
We fired up the old VCR again this week for the classic Weird Science: The tale of two horny friends Gary and Wyatt who are tired of being social outcasts and not getting any action. With Wyatt’s parents gone for the weekend, the two perverts try to create the world’s first real doll.
Using only Wyatt’s computer, random photos from their wish boards and a Barbie doll the duo give birth to their “perfect woman” with the limitless powers of a genie. Hilarity ensures including group showers, new interracial friendships, random bikers, dated sport cars and a magical sucking chimney. So let’s all kick back with a glass of scotch and remember the time when it was ok to use magic to get laid.
Plot Summary: “Weird Science“ Teen misfits Gary (Anthony Michael Hall) and Wyatt (Ilan Mitchell-Smith) design their ideal woman on a computer, and a freak electrical accident brings her to life in the form of the lovely, superhuman Lisa (Kelly LeBrock). She outfits Gary and Wyatt in cool clothes, surprises them with a Porsche and helps them stand up to jerks Ian (Robert Downey Jr.) and Max (Robert Rusler). But, all the while, the boys must hide Lisa’s existence from Chet (Bill Paxton), Wyatt’s nightmare of a big brother.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite