Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit Quote: ” The problem is I got a fifty year old lust and a three year old dinky.” – Baby Herman
“Who Framed Roger Rabbit” sets the bar for 80s movie effects. It boasts inventive techniques, tons of heart and neurotic attention to detail. Shocked? So we’re we. But Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd and the Disney-Warner Brothers crossover made believers of three grown men.
Also, Rog did way too much research for this one.
Plot Summary: “Who Framed Roger Rabbit“ Down-on-his-luck private eye Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins) gets hired by cartoon producer R.K. Maroon (Alan Tilvern) to investigate an adultery scandal involving Jessica Rabbit (Kathleen Turner), the sultry wife of Maroon’s biggest star, Roger Rabbit (Charles Fleischer). But when Marvin Acme (Stubby Kaye), Jessica’s alleged paramour and the owner of Toontown, is found murdered, the villainous Judge Doom (Christopher Lloyd) vows to catch and destroy Roger.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Leave an iTunes Review – http://shatthemovies.com/review
- Vote for our Next Movies – http://shatthemovies.com/vote
- Subscribe & Social Media – http://shatthemovies.com/subscribe-and-follow
- Leave a Voicemail – (914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Checkout our TV Podcasts – https://shatontv.com/shat-on-podcasts
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite – https://www.facebook.com/guyznite